CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Candle: 05-25-09; 10pm; Rexburg Idaho; f 8; 1/15; Sony 
This picture I took in a dark room of a small candle.  I wanted to get a blurred effect so I moved the camera in a circular motion.  I also added a double faded border.

Glow Stick: 05-25-09; 10pm; Rexburg Idaho; f 8; 1/12; Sony 
This photo is of different glow sticks that I took at night.  I moved them around and came up with this.  I also added a burned border on the photo.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your candle shot. I would never think it would turn out that way. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not have known that was a candle. It looks like the sun... without being the sun... weird i know... great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shot of the candle. I was trying to figure out what that was before I read your caption. Great angle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neet trick with the candle it could almost work as edge effects
    Mike Whitworth

    ReplyDelete